Master of Business Management, that MBA is a 2 year course in which students are made expert in all subjects in the management, with the specialization of one subject. In the first year of MBA, the introduction of students is made from all the aspects related to management related. After that, information regarding Specialization subject is provided to the student.
In the second year of the MBA, Student has to choose one of its preferred specialization subjects. It does not apply to those studios who have taken admission in the Sectoral MBA . Choosing a specialization Course for a student is a difficult process. Before choosing a specialization, students should take special care of their career goals and professional development.
Here we are telling you about the top 10 streams of MBA:
(1) Finance: MBA These Finance is the oldest Subject of MBA Specification. During this course, you are preparing for the subjects like casting, budgeting, intermediate finance and capital management. After studying these subjects, you become expert in financial management, so that you can get a job in the finance department of any organization. If you want to earn an MBA in finance then you should be graduate in any stream.
(2) Marketing: MBA marketing is dynamic and quite competitive. In MBA marketing, students understand the consumer behavior and habits, market, advertising and other specifications related to this field. In this field, people should have a career, whose communication skills are excellent, the art of using the existing resources correctly and the passion of staying in marketing.
(3) Human Resource MBA (HR): The MBA in HR is for those students who want to make a career in Human Resource and Strategy. An MBA in HR is a very good career option for students who have good communication skills, assessment skills, attractive personalities and psychiatrists. An MBA can be done in any stream of Graduate HR.
(4) International Business: Master of International Business is given information in depth in International Marketing such as International Marketing and Finance. This degree of MBA is focused on multinational co-operation. Admission in this course must be graduate from any stream.
(5) Operations: MBA in Operations helps in production management or shop floor management. Through this course, you learn the qualities of maintaining vendor and inter-departmental relationships in addition to maintaining process flow. Mostly engineering backgrounds of students can do Operations MBA because of the knowledge of product development, designing and process optimization, it is not difficult for them to get into this field. However candidates of any stream can apply for this course.
(6) Information Technology (IT): In IT, MBA has been designed to prepare professionals who can effectively manage planning, designing, selecting, implementing and administration related work to information and communication technologies. IT graduates play an important role in the business team. Especially in Designing and Implementation of Software Solutions. However candidates of any stream can apply for this course.
(7) Supply Chain Management: Under this course, information about inventory management, warehousing and clients or any kind of material sought by any company is given. Graduates can do MBA in any stream in Supply Chain Management.
(8) Rural Management: MBA in Rural Management is a unique program designed to meet the growing demand of Skilled Managers in the field of Rural Business Marketing. There is a lot of development potential in the rural market and corporate houses realize this very well. Candidates of any stream can apply for this course.
(9) Agri Business Management: In this course, students learn the tricks to manage the companies that work to deliver agriculture products until consignation. Keeping in mind the special needs of agribusiness segments, students should have a good understanding of management, marketing and finance. Candidates of any stream can apply for this course.
(10) Health Care Management: Although the MBA in Healthcare covers core business skills and practice, it also focuses on special issues from which a hospital administrator, medical practitioner manager, insurance-company executive or similar the manager who plays a second role may have to be two or four. Any Graduate can do an MBA in Healthy Care Management.